Mobile Testing Services
We offer the following Covid Tests
RAPID ANTIBODY TEST – R199
Who should get a Rapid COVID-19 Antibody test?
Having an antibody test is helpful if:
- You had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past but weren’t tested.
- Your doctor thinks you may have the novel coronavirus and started symptoms more than3 days ago.
- You have been in close contact with an individual suspected of or confirmed to haveCOVID-19 and you want to have a quick test done to check your status; or
- You have recovered from COVID-19 and want to check your possible immunity.
RAPID ANTIGEN TEST – R 399
Who should get a Rapid COVID-19 Antigen test?
- High risk individuals with suspected Covid 19 infection needing rapid test results.
A positive test result shows a very high probability of an infection withCOVID-19 and can be confirmed by PCR test.
PCR SWAB TEST – R 849
Who should get a COVID PCR test?
- If you are looking to get a test done for an official purpose such as leaving the country,having a medical procedure or flight – as this method testing has been approved for these purposes.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 and started symptoms less than 3 days ago.